The March Tenants Network will be focusing on Rent Setting
We will look at:
- The different Rent levels set by landlords
- How landlords consulted tenants about possible rent increases?
- The level of information shared with tenants about the implications on services etc.
- What information was shared by landlords, when their rent level was announced?
- How landlords are going to ‘review’ the impact of any rent increases on their tenants
Tenants who are interested in current issues and tenants who sit on representative panels/groups/partnerships.
Free of charge
- This is an online webinar via Zoom
- The session will not be recorded
Please note – once you have booked using this link you will receive an email confirmation with the joining link direct from Zoom (email@example.com) The joining link does not come from a TPAS Cymru email address so you may need to check your spam/junk email boxes. The email with joining link also gives you the opportunity to save the details to an electronic calendar, such as Outlook